Wednesday 2 February 2011

Popcorn!

Because Sadisitic Sue promised me popcorn I have worked soooo hard today!!

We decided last week that we needed incentive to get our butts moving...and it came in the form of Colin Firth (mmm) and popcorn (mmm-mmm)!

Today, the plan was a reward of seeing 'The Kings Speech' at the cinema, if we worked hard in the gym, so we did, and we did!

As per last weeks plan, we did the usual 30 min uphill, again in silence, except I think I did sing out loud once, as I had the iPod going full blast to Lady GaGa and Take That (sad, but true), the level was 15, and again went up to the highest level of 20 for the last 10 mins - phew!

This was followed by a circuit of weights, as an extra treat I even added the abdominal machine in today (considering I was going to eat a WHOLE bucket of popcorn)....before 'the challenge'.....

....this was 'the mile'.....the fastest that we could power walk it...without falling over....or dying...

....today the timing was:
Sadisitic Sue-11mins 32 sec
Jane-12 mins 27 sec...yay, both quicker than last week.......we definitely deserve our Colin Firth!!

No time to walk the dogs today....but yesterday I did 5 miles on Greenham Common with Mali....Golda did 100 yards before she sat down and refused to move any further! Mali seemed to enjoy chasing rabbits....I spent most of the 5 miles chasing Mali....but, well, exercise is exercise!

Again....I'm skiving from walking this weekend with Sadisitic Sue......Chris has booked us a weekend in Wales...funny though, since I mentioned it to Sue...the weather has taken a turn for the worse.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment