Friday 11 February 2011

Bring it on....

...just getting my stuff ready for tomorrow!
For the first time in a little while I am walking with Sadistic Sue tomorrow as
1. We aren't doing anything as a family,
2. I couldn't think up an excuse quick enough!!

I'm actually looking forward to getting out there if I'm honest....it's been a while since we had a good walk, rather than a quickie round the common, and I get a cake at Costa's for the effort...I'm easily pleased!!

It's been a good week on the training front, so a cake is going to be a just reward -  I managed to get to the gym again for an hour last night and did an hour of cardio workout-
20 mins treadmill -running
10 mins treadmill -uphill walk
10 mins row
10 mins x-train
10 mins treadmill walk,
and then did a 3 mile 'Newbury Loop' with the dogs....in the rain.....
...hopefully no rain tomorrow...

Anyhow....back to getting my stuff ready for tomorrow,
trainers..check
socks..check
...and yes, another thorntons choc to keep my energy levels up...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment