Monday 31 January 2011

Guilty!

After a very lazy weekend...I felt guilty enough to go to the gym today!
Mom and Dad came .....so instead of a long walk with Sadistic Sue, it was gossip and chat...the Sunday school party...and Auntie Daphne's 70th Birthday party......not a trainer or sports bra in sight!!

Actually.....I did feel guilty enough to take Mom and Dad to Costa's...I would hate them to go out of business without my Saturday trade....

Hence the gym today....

And only coz I know Sadistic Sue will try to kill me again on Wednesday...'forwarned is for-armed', or 'be prepared' or something like that!

I took the dogs out first for a quick 'warm up', and again we did half the 'Newbury Loop', missing Andover Road, and coming up Wendan and Chandos, boy was it cold, -3c....but shivering, I'm sure, increases muscle tone!

Then onto Nuffield. The plan was to again do interval training for 30 mins....2 min running sprints, 1 min jogging. But...as I had the ipod tuned into the Good Charlottes, and my legs weren't dead from a Saturday walk, I ran for 10 mins before I dropped to a 2 min jog, then back to a run again...which felt good - so I ran for another 10 minutes!
After a 2 min jog, I then ran for the remaining 6 minutes- hot, sweaty, probably smelly, but pleased that I didn't need oxygen!

A quick circuit of upper body weights....then a cappuccino...well, I don't want to overdo it - that's Suzanne's job!

No comments:

Post a Comment