Wednesday 9 February 2011

Wednesday Workout....

Another Wednesday workout...but this was a little quieter as Sadistic Sue has lost her voice somewhat following a virus from the weekend......(I'm not saying anything....)

We started with the usual 30 mins uphill on the treadmill and it really was an uphill struggle .....Sadistic Sue struggled as she didn't feel 100%......and good old PMT had me wobbling all over the place!! Not helped by my new super sports drink from Tesco's either...the label stated that it would help mental stability, replace lost electrolytes and improve performance.....plus it was a bargain at only £1!! Well.....it did none of that.....and it tasted PANTS!!!!

After the hill, it was a circuit of weights, plus the abdo machine.....and then I promised Sadistic Sue that instead of 'the challenge' I would  walk the dogs and do THREE miles instead of one....as, being a nurse, I could see that Sadistic Sue was desperately in need of upping her fluid intake being poorly and all that, and that further exercise in her condition was detrimental to her health ( good eh??!!) so we headed to the coffee bar where I bought her a pot of hot tea..........

......and was bowled over when she said that her and Jim-boy are getting married next year - WOOHOO!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

As promised, once home, I collected Mali and Golda and we did the official 'Newbury Loop' of three miles...I know Sadisitic Sue will check up on me so HAD to do it!! It was lovely to be out in the fresh air, as for the first time in ages it felt like spring...and it wasn't raining or muddy, plus Golda didn't find any fox pooh which is always a bonus!!

It was also nice to have some fresh air on my right ear......
WHY? you may ask.....well.....

Sadistic Sue had her nose pierced......and it looks lovely, but there are just two problems with that,
1. I'm not brave enough
2a. My mom would kill me,
2b. If she didn't, Chris probably would,
so, instead, I had my ear pierced again....and I didn't cry......even though it was a BIG ouch!

Sadistic Sue wants a tattoo next......don't think I'll go there.........

No comments:

Post a Comment