Thursday 24 February 2011

Poorly foot :-(

I went to see my GP on Wednesday with a poorly foot. Since Saturday,  as previously mentioned, my left foot has been playing me up.....time to see the GP.  I was a little concerned I might have a 'march fracture' or 'stress fracture', as I'm a bit of a plodder, but the doctor confirmed that it's just a soft tissue injury, and to rest, and maybe fork out hundreds of pounds for a physio.

So as all good health professionals do, I went running with SS instead!!

To be perfectly honest, I have rested it from walking this week, Chris has taken the dogs out, and I have run once on Wednesday with SS. Running is fine, whether it's because I'm wearing my asics with a bit more support ( for the over-pronation) or whether it's because I find running easier (??!!) my foot doesn't hurt until I stomp again!!

We met at the gym, and did a 30 minute pelt along the treadmill, and then did our normal circuit of weights. This was then followed by lunch, as we had a lot to chat about - we have places for the centurion 100 - woohoo - need to rest my foot then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment