Monday 28 February 2011

Human....

After listening to the same music for AGES I decided to re-jig the iPod! I spent a good while last night going through Chris's CDs and now have a nice mix, aptly called 'fast run mix' ready for the gym!

I tried it out today whilst doing a good 30 min run on the treadmill, and found it very ironic that the last track was 'Human' by the Killers, as I looked anything but - red, hot, sweaty, stinky, and then came the lyrics, "and I'm on my knees"...ha ha, very funny!!

This was followed by a few songs from the Shrek soundtrack, to accompany me doing a circuit of upper body weights, and then, as the pool was empty of kids, I couldn't resist trying out the new swimsuit...on the way to the jacuzzi!!

My foot is definitely feeling better with running rather than walking, but I get this guilty feeling that I'm not working hard enough as it does seem easier....so just for SS, I took the dogs out and did the 3 mile Newbury loop...just to make her happy...as I know she'll check up on me...she's only human.......

No comments:

Post a Comment