Monday 7 February 2011

Thawing

7.15am and my feet are still cold from my dip in the sea on Saturday afternoon.....in fact, all of me is taking some defrosting!

As I wasn't due into work until after lunch I decided to hit the gym to see if a workout would generate some heat.......
....to be honest, the the thought of 30 mins on the treadmill wasn't appealing at 8.30am this morning, so I did a bit of 'pick and mix'-
10 mins run on the treadmill
10 mins on the x-trainer
5 mins on the step machine
5 mins rowing
10 mins run on the treadmill
5 mins rowing and to finish
circuit of upper body weights..
all accompanied by Mika, McFly and Muse.
I was 'glowing' by the end, and all but my toes had thawed!!

No news yet whether we have places for the centurions race for 2-3rd July....but May 7th is booked for the Ridgeway 40 - bring it on!!

1 comment:

  1. At least in all your madness you're listening to Muse...

    ReplyDelete