Tuesday 8 March 2011

stiff...

Woke up this morning with stiff hips...felt like I had aged 20 years overnight!! Only one thing for it, no, not brufen, or a total hip replacement......but a run!!

So, after dropping Cassia at school I headed to the gym, and to my faithful friend - the treadmill! Yes, I know I'm weird, and after walking 41 miles yesterday this confirms it, but running definitely made the old hips better as I was able to run 'the knots' out of the muscles, and loosen the joints. It helped that the music I was running to was the Good Charlottes and the first track was 'Keep movin on'!!

After 30 minutes I felt good enough to do a circuit of upper body weights, and then headed home for my second breakfast.....this walking lark also makes me incredibly hungry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment