Monday 14 March 2011

Apologies..

Apparently I've been grumpy this weekend.....so Chris tells me. I chose to ignore him, but when Wendy (receptionist) at work said the same, I thought that perhaps it was true. In fact, Wendy expanded, and said I was grumpy and 'twitchy'.....and she said she could tell I hadn't been for a walk or a run this weekend!

It's amazing how NOT going out affects me......the 'happy hormones' or endorphins don't get released, and instead you get one grumpy, twitchy being!

So, in order to rectify that, I took the dogs out for a quick walk after work, doing the regular 'Newbury Loop' (fox pooh included) and then headed to the gym.

It felt really good to be on the treadmill again, the 30 mins sped by, accompanied by the Mama Mia (sad, but true!!) sound track, and my new bouncy trainers. This was followed by a circuit of weights, which I have put up by 5kgs - lets see if SS notices on Wednesday!

So, home, hopefully a little less grumpy, and apologies to those who suffered me!

No comments:

Post a Comment