Wednesday 30 March 2011

Adders!

Met SS at the gym, 8.45am and we were ready for the off. Well, not really..we were there, and that's as good as it gets!

We couldn't really decide what we wanted to do on the treadmill, SS opted for speed on the flat, I opted for a slower pace and an incline (felt like Everest). 30 minutes later I had reached the summit, and SS looked like she had reached boiling point!

Next it was onto a circuit of weights, plus I added in the abdominal machine..... grrrrr!

Then onto my fave weight, lifting a coffee cup!

Over coffee SS filled me in on a chat she had had with her friend, a local warden up on Greenham common. I was waiting for the punchline of..." there was this lady with a really naughty spaniel..." but instead she told me how there are loads of ADDERS breeding up there......hmmm so much for saving the fluffy wotsits, and greater speckled doodahs...they're really worried about breeding (I said breeding!!) adders!!
That's really going to slow SS and I down as we will be watching our every step!

No comments:

Post a Comment