Thursday 30 June 2011

This is it!!

This is it.....no more training....and just two days to go until 'IT'!! How scary is that??!!

SS and I did our 'last blast' yesterday..except it wasn't really a blast, more of an amble on the treadmill, just to keep our legs moving. We couldn't NOT do anything as we are so twitchy with adrenaline...but can't overdo it either, so an amble it was - although I must admit to doing an eight minute sprint halfway through to stretch my legs out!!...and I'm sure I saw SS push the button to put her speed up a tad.

But...this is is it...we are done...trained to the hilt..as ready as we will ever be....lean, mean, walking machines!
Surrey Centurion here we come......oh, and for those following this blog, I'm number 5 not 6! But if number 6 finishes and I don't, then I'm number 6!

And, one last instruction, if you haven't coughed up yet, why not??
www.justgiving.com/teaandblisters

Ta muchly.

No comments:

Post a Comment