Sunday 3 April 2011

Hip replacement...

After yesterday's 32 miles, woke up with a stiff left hip.....I think I'm a bit young for a replacement so I headed for the gym this afternoon instead to 'run the knots' out, which seems to have worked....and has probably saved the NHS £5000!

My workout was;
treadmill 5 mins uphill walk
treadmill 10 mins run
treadmill 5 mins uphill walk
treadmill 10 mins run
treadmill 5 mins flat walk
cross-trainer 10 mins
row 5 mins (1000 metres)
circuit upper body weights
treadmill 5 mins sprint.

And then, being Mother's day, I had a date with a box of Thorntons......x

1 comment:

  1. Through hip replacement the patient improve his or her mobility, independence and the quality of life of most people with disabling hip arthritis.

    Hip replacement Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete