Wednesday 6 April 2011

Argh!

SS and I met at the top end of town today as we were going to look at a new gym -NuYu- to see how it compared to Nuffield, and whether it was any cheaper!
I had also been given some free passes via work so thought why not...that is until they were nicked along with my purse, but as we had made an appointment, off we went......

First impressions.....coffee bar and milkshake area provided by Mr Moojuice, so not bad, but we had been told to be there for 9am, and at 9.20am we were still waiting to be shown around. Then I had a call from Cass's school nurse to say she was up-chucking everywhere and could I remove her!

So, gym visit at NuYu to be rescheduled for next week, and I promised to meet SS at Nuffield later, once Cass had been 'assessed', and then off to 'assess'.

Poor Cass looked really rough, and needed some TLC, which then gave me chance to carry on cancelling and re-ordering new cards etc following yesterdays theft.....and finally, at 2pm, I managed to get some training in! (considering this is a training blog.....)

We did half an hour on the treadmill, I did a powerwalk hill, but did a 5 minute run in the middle of it to 'loosen the knots' as my legs felt stiff, and this was followed by a circuit of the usual weights.

It was really hard to get in to the 'training zone' today...I did just want to shout 'ARGH' really loud......but what did make the day better was a lovely present off SS - a new starbucks card to replace my stolen one - bless her x.

No comments:

Post a Comment