Saturday 28 May 2011

This is it....

So...in 10 minutes I'm leaving for Heathrow..according to Chris anyway!  I've just got to go to the loo and pack my laptop..and then that's it - South Arica here I come!!

Today started off early, 6am alarm, 7am walk meet with SS! Usual spot, and then just one circuit of the common today, a final walk before I  headed home to do the necessary packing!

The common was cold and grey with the odd spot of rain, BUT, we actually counted 3 rabbits who had escaped the adders.....

6 miles later and we were in Costas...it might be the last decent coffee and chocolate twist for a few weeks now...

And here I am, knackered, after having done 100 sit ups before my shower as I know my brother will ask me if I've done any....and running on nervous energy - South Africa won't know what's hit it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment