Sunday 29 May 2011

Lost luggage......

Yay.....I'm here in Africa! Well, I've got as far as Johannesburg, but only an hours flight away from the final destination of Durban, or to be more precise Kwa Zulu Natal!

Unfortunately, my luggage hasn't made it this far...it's still in Madrid!! I met my brother Tim, his girlfriend SarahJane and my sister Kim at Heathrow at 4pm yesterday ready for our flight out, and unfortunately the flight was delayed by an hour and a half....which meant when we arrived at Madrid we had  20 mins to leg it to the next terminal to check in and board the flight to Johannesburg...we made it as the 'last call' was made.....and crossed fingers that the bags did too......

We didn't find out until our names were called out at the airport.....oh well...we have a packet of wetwipes and 2 toothbrushes between the four of us......and maybe a  suitcase tomorrow!

On the otherhand, Johannesburg airport does the best coffee and cakes  I have ever seen!

My 15 mins of free wi-fi is about to run out...so bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment