Sunday 20 November 2011

Food, glorious food......

I have been asked what motivates me to exercise....and, after considerable thought, I came up with the answer - food!

It used to be the thought of a nice 'shiny' at the end of a race, a lovely medal sparkling in the sunshine, but now it's just food.

Whatever event SS and I do, whatever walk we consider, it is motivated by food. We need to know what we are getting, and when we are getting it.

We are connoisseurs of all the local cafe's and coffee shops within a 20 mile radius of Newbury, we know the best energy giving food on the planet......suffice to say, we know the best wind inducing food on the planet..but that story will keep!

In fact, I have come to the conclusion that we exercise, mainly, so that we can have our cake, and eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment